Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shout Out to Moms! Thank You!


Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.
Thank you for your kindness, patience, dedication, willingness, selflessness, and love. Thank you for pouring so much into your families. Thank you for being heroes; you don't look for credit or praise, but you serve, protect, and care for your families anyways. You truly deserve to to be honored today! Hope you all are blessed today for your endless work!

I'm especially thankful for MY mom. :) I greatly look up to her generosity, passion, enthusiasm, boldness, kindness, and diligence. She is one-of-a-kind and I'm so thankful that she's my mom!! Thanks for raising 5 unique, Christ-centered children and for being an example of what ministry looks like in every day life.

I value everything I've learned from my own mom and all the others in my life. Thank you for encouraging, teaching, caring, counseling, and supporting me throughout my life! You are leaving legacies in your own children's lives and in the lives of others. I so look forward to the day when I'm a mom and can pass on so many of the truths you've instilled in me!



Not to mention, it was just my mom's birthday, my dad's birthday, AND their anniversary within the past couple weeks. They celebrated 27 years together! Thank you for displaying God's love and grace to one another on a daily basis and for being examples of what a Christ-centered marriage looks like. You guys are the best!

That's a lot of love for one post, I know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment