Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jennie // Senior

Well, here it is...the blog I've been putting off for forever and a day. Glad that I'm finally getting around to it! Blogging is where it's at! ;)

Without further ado, I'd like for you all to meet Jennie. She's a tall, tan, and talented senior in high school. She deserves credit here; it was absolutely freezing the morning we shot these! She was quite the trooper though, smiling the whole way through! (We looked pretty hilarious walking around--Jennie in shorts, me bundled up tundra-style.)

I've known this young lady (practically) my whole life. We're not technically related, but we consider each other to be "cousins." I was so happy with the way her senior photos turned out; her personality completely shines through in these pictures. It was a blessing getting to shoot her senior session and spend time with her beautiful self!


1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes! these are beautiful! & I'm so excited you have a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete