Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring/Summer Playlist

These are some tunes that have been inspiring me, helping me focus, or distracting me with their catchiness lately. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to what's playing while I'm editing in particular, but these songs made the list. :) This is just a fun, somewhat eclectic mix of "spring/summer" (we're kind of in-between seasons right now) music. Hope you enjoy it!


1. Princess of China // Coldplay
2. The Feeling // Ben Rector
3. The Daylight // Andrew Belle
4. Blackbird // Across the Universe Soundtrack
5. Blood // Middle East
6. Haunted // Leagues
7. This Is Not the End // Gungor
8. Mylo Xyloto // Coldplay
9. Hurts Like Heaven // Coldplay
10. This Is What You Do // Bethel Music
11. Small Rebellions // Jars Of Clay
12. United State of Pop 2011 // DJ Earworm

Feel free to download the playlist here.
I always love hearing about new artists/music. Let me know what you've been listening to lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment